Work bikes

Mike72":zrfl7l05 said:
Goes without saying, this is kept in the office.

zipp6_low.jpg

Bloody hell! what a lil' beauty, A bet it goes like the proverbial of a shovel :). I'm glad you've got 'secure' parking, It would last about ten minutes 'round 'ere :LOL:

No mudguards though? are you blessed to live in a country/place where water doesn't fall from the sky? *looks out of wet, windy Welsh window and sighs* :D.

N/B":3cz9ug8h said:
is the fork a Salsa Cromoto?

That it is. :)

RustyGold, I actually don't mind the wet bum look at work. And if it rains real hard, I just stick to a brolly and train. I have too many offs in the wet with my Xizang.

Mike72":zo8b4q1h said:
RustyGold, I actually don't mind the wet bum look at work. And if it rains real hard, I just stick to a brolly and train. I have too many offs in the wet with my Xizang.

I hear that, Mike. You'd have thought that hitting the deck as many times as I do/have would teach me my lesson, but nope I love it - rain or shine :).

Train, eh? how long is your commute, if you don't mind my asking?.

losvizzero":zo8b4q1h said:
nothing too special, but it is perfect for my cycling on road.

Nothing Special(ized)?! I beg to differ ;) I commute, using my lone steed, a '95 Specialized HardRock Ultra (don't forget the Ultra ;)) and love it...It's nice to see a Specialized gaining a new lease of life on the road (to work, and or the shops :)).

Back