FS: Colnago Master Olympic Art Decor 57ctc Gilco Tubing, vgc

martin2666

Retro Newbie
hi there, a little pre-christmas clearout as with crimbo approaching the funds are shrinking at a worrying pace..

I wont elaborate what it is and why its amazing, I am sure there is plenty of conneiseurs on here who know the subject far better than me and surely if you are here you probably know what you are looking at...

This has been my pride and joy when ridden at home (back in Austria), but for a couple of years now it has not been used to its full potential at all - I have asked my parents to box it up and send over my way, so here it is sitting in my living room and faithfully waiting for another owner..
She is one beaut, and you have to give it to her - the paintjob is a masterpiece, and chrome has no pitting or rust at all. Needless to say, has never been ridden in rain or other tough conditions, so this is reflected in the condition of the frame as well.
Because shipping presents quite a risk, I would prefer to arrange a local pick up for the frame - I live in Finsbury Park, so this is where the pickup would be. If you would prefer shipping - add 4% to the price to cover the paypal fees, but we can surely sort something out.
Seatpost - 27.2
BB - english
1'' threaded original panto'ed forks
Chromed stays
The dimensions are 57cm square, which would be approx 22,5''.
Integrated routing throughout
Rear spacing OLD is 130mm

Price - well that is a tricky one, I have seen these sets go for thousands of pounds for reasons unknown to me, but I will be happy with 500 GBP for the forks, frame and Campagnolo RECORD Bottom Bracket, that frame will come with.

Please kindly make me aware if this price is unrealistic, I am happy to adjust that as I'd rather sell it for what I need than try to make the most money out of it - this bike does not deserve this kind of treatment from me..

Many thanks for looking.

dscn7815o.jpg

some more pictures here
http://imageshack.us/gal.php?id=sZamks_ ... aY2qHQ3OCT

ok, so despite opinions that the frame is priced well, I really could use some cash guys - price is dropped to 490GBP.

thanks

Back