1989 Doug Bradbury Manitou - 1st update complete

Couple pics with all new tires, suede seat and rerouted front brake cable. I need to replace all the remaining cables and chain, but that'll have to wait a bit.

DSC_803-vi.jpg

DSC_0803-vi.jpg

DSC_0804-vi.jpg

Awesome find, I can't believe what great condition it looks to be in. Nice one. Looks much better with the rigid forks - if you need a home for the sus forks drop me an email :LOL:

ameybrook":1bdkurz2 said:
You took the sweetest bike you own and put it in the dungeon to photograph? Fail.

I is sorry, if the freaking sun would just stay up a bit longer this would have never happened, maybe I'll get a better chance today

ameybrook":3hs10svn said:
Finish bike. Admire. Have a microbrew of your choice. Relax. Photograph next day.

Dude have you not been reading the news, last night there wasn't going to be a next day... WWJD?

Well the Apocalypse didn't come so here are more pics. The bike will get a complete overhaul after the holidays, this is as good as it gets for now.

In the long run I may try for a Turbo seat and maybe some Specialized tires, also the cyclopian head light is definitely going back on. Otherwise the bike will stay just as it is.

DSC_0802-vi.jpg

DSC_0804-vi.jpg

DSC_0805-vi.jpg

DSC_0806-vi.jpg

DSC_0807-vi.jpg

DSC_0809-vi.jpg

DSC_0810-vi.jpg

Back