End of the world Friday (well as we know it) any bets ?

Logic.Al":19uev6ec said:
HRH Queen Lizzy spontaniously combusting while David Cameron watches and films it for You've Been Framed.

Not sure Cameron & Osborne have thought that one through. Sending Harry Hill a clip of HM bursting into flames in order to get just 250 quid won't solve the nation's financial woes, y'know. ;)

David

Load of old bollocks.

B6516799-FFC3-4E2B-B334-05D4A539E08E-9602-000002C554F3A5B7.jpg

Yep!
Perpetrated by the media idiots, and gullible public who don't know how to research things for themselves, and just suck up whatever they get spoon-fed :roll:

G

Didn't the Bible mention that the dead would rise on Judgement Day ?

My tantos and my wakizashi are sharpened, the guns are cleaned, loaded, silencers are attached and I have plenty of extra clips.
Bring on the zombie apocalypse !

OMG!!! It's Friday tomorrow!! that beens yet another week where i get bugger all done outside because it's so bloody wet.. :LOL:

I would have bet a million quid on who would have started a thread with the end of the world in a title :LOL:

If these Myan dudes were so clever and forward seeing. How come the sods didn't see the Spanish coming and wiping them out in little more than a generation?

A new crystal ball required I think.

And let's not forget that the Mayans used to sacrifice kids in the belief it would satisfy their God (the Sun). Apparently leaving dead kids frozen to the top of a mountain would help the sun along its way.

Stupid Mayans.

Back