Clear out - Campagnolo, Fizik, Time - no longer for sale

There is a difference between sidepull and monoplaner brakes if you look at the pics. Yours are sidepull.

Interested in the Racing T 9-speed rear mech and the Veloce triple chain set - are these compatible with each other? I noticed the triple chainset isn't listed with a price?

Are you using it with a 9 or 10 speed system? There's lots of info on it if you google it. I was planning on using them together.

ksvb5368":1ymec3q2 said:
Yes I *have* (or however you want to put it) monoplaners and as you rightly point out they are xenon. Monoplaner is just the shape and they made them for many years...

The Ergo shifters are 1992 Record: they only had the triangular end to the levers for the first year; Chorus and Athena were also equipped with the same Record shifters for '92.

The brakes aren't Monoplaners: the name refers to the fact that the two arms of the callipers intersect each other, rather than sitting one on top of the other (mono-planer = one [geometric] plane).

ScillySuffolk":3g78qwcw said:
ksvb5368":3g78qwcw said:
Yes I *have* (or however you want to put it) monoplaners and as you rightly point out they are xenon. Monoplaner is just the shape and they made them for many years...

The Ergo shifters are 1992 Record: they only had the triangular end to the levers for the first year; Chorus and Athena were also equipped with the same Record shifters for '92.

The brakes aren't Monoplaners: the name refers to the fact that the two arms of the callipers intersect each other, rather than sitting one on top of the other (mono-planer = one [geometric] plane).

Thanks for the info!

Back