show us your elevated c/s bikes

nevadasmith":1p2cnolv said:
sinnerman":1p2cnolv said:
Adrian Did you manage to sell your bigfoot in the end..? I know you said you were struggling with the size...?

No still sill for sale - this one fits me fine it was a case of too many bikes and trying to focus the collection around 89/90/91 and I picked up some other UK aluminium the other day ;) really like how this one rides though so if it doesn't sell I won't be too upset!!

Mate you should try and find space and keep it, you did a lovely job. I did hear you picked up a Pace Rc100 too, was that the one that sold for £650....?

Unbelievably cheap. GOOD SCORE.... :cool:

sinnerman":lxstk0nc said:
nevadasmith":lxstk0nc said:
sinnerman":lxstk0nc said:
Adrian Did you manage to sell your bigfoot in the end..? I know you said you were struggling with the size...?

No still sill for sale - this one fits me fine it was a case of too many bikes and trying to focus the collection around 89/90/91 and I picked up some other UK aluminium the other day ;) really like how this one rides though so if it doesn't sell I won't be too upset!!

Mate you should try and find space and keep it, you did a lovely job. I did hear you picked up a Pace Rc100 too, was that the one that sold for £650....?

Not that one - that was a bargain. I got Drewson's RC100 No 3 :cool:

nevadasmith":28fudnmt said:

Cutting down the collection eh? Yeah right!

Bent the mech hanger on the White Spider today at Haldon, courtesy of an aftermarket jockey wheel axle fitted by a previous owner :evil:

All sorted now.

nevadasmith":2ix1ckl3 said:
sinnerman":2ix1ckl3 said:
nevadasmith":2ix1ckl3 said:
sinnerman":2ix1ckl3 said:

It was an exceptional price, cant say i have seen drewsons, is it a fixer upper or is it all done, and ready to go....?

this is one of my 4 Alpinestars with some temporary changes (purple Rito handlebar, Michelines) , rebuild in progres...

main.php

main.php

My old '93 alpinestars al mega frame just came back to me (in a bizarre way)
Recently finished building it up using parts from a '96 giant atx990 which isn't getting used.
Mostly to use as a hack bike through the winter slop.
P1050244.jpg
[/img]

Back