Sunday 23rd December - Welton (East Yorks) Aftermath Pg 2

chrisv40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Right, very late notice for a ride I know but it had been discussed by a few of us on a different thread.

The route and distance will be dictated by conditions but is unlikely to be more than 15 miles ridden at a nice easy pace with plenty of chat/rest stops if like me you have started on the mince pies early :oops:

We will meet in Welton and there is plenty of on road parking near the white telephone box on Dale Road - https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=hu151p ... 94,,0,8.95

Post code for sat nav users is HU15 1PE

Lets try for a 9.30am start so try and be at the start point for 9ish if poss.

Confirmed riders

Chrisv40
Nes
Fluffychicken
Trebz

Can we tempt any other to pop along?

Pack and dress for a wet ride, hopefully not windy like it has been today.

Today has nearly finished me off, been outside in it all day getting things finished off ready for the xmas break. I see we have a weather warning out for Sunday which may dictate our route somewhat. Might end up with another urban adventure at this rate :LOL:

I've got quite a hectic week, so I probably won't know if I can make it until the Sunday morning, but I'll come if I can.

The weather is not looking good. Hope it's not raining in the morning.

I may not be able to make it I'm sorry to say, I just popped to do some shopping and pulled my back getting the bags out of the back of the car.

Now necking painkillers and muscle relaxants, hoping they'll sort it.

I hate being old.

Back