HTC Sensation XE ***SOLD ***

SouthCoastRetro

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Selling due to upgrade, comes on 3 network, has built-in BEATS audio and is in good condition. Comes with charger but no box or accessories. Will post next day delivery. £110 posted.

Great phone - I loved mine and the MonsterBeats earbuds which came with mine stayed with me when I sold it - they're brilliant.

To anyone who enjoys listening to music on their phones - the Sensation XE (along with other Beats Audio enhanced phones) sounds absolutely amazing!

Have a free bump for a quality handset :cool:

Thanks Barney, I'm a new fan of HTC since getting a One X in place of my iPhone 4s (and won't look back!).

@Lumos This is a newer version of the phone which doesn't come with the BEATS earbuds (much to my son's dismay!) but instead has the audio built in to enhance the sound. I have the same system on my One X and quite prefer it!
altogether the phone's in good order, no massive gouging scratches on case or most importantly glass. These are selling (without the buds and older) for £170+ on eBay and in CEX.
I have a couple of preliminary pics for now (excuse poor quality as it's bad light). Let me know what you think as I can post express delivery for arrival before Christmas.

2012-12-19224532-1.jpg

2012-12-19224543.jpg

Let me know what you think or if you need more detailed pics in daylight. Phone only has charger with it but is in good order and functioning, I should also mention it's on 3 network (it may be unlocked but my son was using it on 3).

Back