Dyna Tech

Oldaircool

Devout Dirtbag
Hi, I bought this off the bay just over a week ago.......nice little project I thought......but, sods law, the bike Ive been looking for for a long time has just materialised (Record Ace with a Sante Gruppo).....so this one has to go.

OK, she is 56 CM. She is 2060 tubing (531 equiv). She has 105 front mech, newish Tektro calipers and exage levers. She has 600 changers and a 105 front mech. Hubs are Exage. 7 speed with a 28 'big one' on the back. The rear mech appears to be an MTB one to accomodate the larger cog. I was told the chainset is a 600 but I dont think it is. It has a zoon seat post that adjusts freely. Wheels are pretty true.

She has had a respray with some pretty lousy pinstripe tape on that Ive just atarted to remove. Id planned on spraying her.

Frame number is interesting as it doesnt match anything Raleigh has put out, but interestingly each lug has a number stamped on it.

You could use as is for a winter hack, turbo or she would make a nice resto job. I only want what I paid for her, £75.

Im in Wiltshire but I do get up and down the country so delivery might be a possibility after Christmas.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqFHJFYFCgQcsBK)BQvMTYuNoQ~~60_12[1].jpg
    $(KGrHqFHJFYFCgQcsBK)BQvMTYuNoQ~~60_12[1].jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,642
I maybe interested in this but I would like ascertain some details, if possible;

Would you be able to deliver to Wales?, a longshot - but you can't blame a boy for trying can 'ya? :).

Secondly, does it have mudguard/luggage rack eyelets?.

I could get it to Cardiff no problems. It doesn't have mudguard eyes as far as I know. I'll check and get back to you.

Oldaircool":1mj5mqfy said:
No, sorry no mudguard/rack eyes.

Sorry to hear that, It's a lovely bike at a fair price but I just won't fit my needs, I'm afraid.

Season's greetings and good luck with the sale, sir.

Cheers, I thought so when I bought her........I'd keep her TBH.....but in real life I'm never ever gonna get round to doing a proper job on her and I don't really need a winter hack at the mo.

Back