BOTM Dec 2012: FAT Vs Klein Vs Yeti

Status
Not open for further replies.
nausea":cotdw3c0 said:
kaiser":cotdw3c0 said:
…if you have a look at rule 12 you can still enter. Unless you've entered the bike in a special month before.

Thank God! I would have been gutted if I was forced to watch this month's contest from the sidelines - it's already my favourite BOTM ever!

Admittedly, it still feels a bit odd entering the same bike two months in a row though, so to avoid blatantly repeating myself I've stuck a different wheel set on. Also, the high standard of the competition this month has finally given me the motivation to do a strip down and get the last bits of paint off the frame and give it a bit of a rub down. And of course, this month, how could anyone resist entering a Klein with Accutrax?

kpin30.jpg

kpin40.jpg

...sick... no nonsense, no ponced-up colour scheme, raw and mean in a clinical, road cutting way - get's my vote...

Damn you Trailhead! ;) I thought I was going to make it to voting time without you splitting the Raw Anu Pinnacle vote :LOL: Hehe - seriously your bike looks ace - but obviously I'm gonna say that seeing how similar it is to mine! That's three silver Pinnacles this month then - you wait all year for one to turn up and then three come along at once...

Woody":n5p5vst0 said:
...i think i'm making up the numbers...

002a.jpg

I wouldn't say that Woody - it looks awesome and thanks for entering another Yeti. Was hoping to see a few more this month but I guess they're not as widespread and Fats or Kleins. Really liking the matching yellow front end and white tyres.

Can't wait to see the final selection of bikes posted next to each other - this is gonna be a BOTM to remember... :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
pics

ok folks. trying to show you my bike but uploading a picture here is a pain in the ......
I give up.
Merry xmas to all.

Re: pics

Yetimanarc":2qxyzwd7 said:
ok folks. trying to show you my bike but uploading a picture here is a pain in the ......
I give up.
Merry xmas to all.

Start a free account on photobucket, then link the images from there using the "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back