Campag Italian threaded 111mm BB-Prov sold.

sawston_vulcan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
8268760211_bf1cd429e5_d.jpg

Campagnolo bottom bracket Italian thread 111mm....Veloce [99.99% sure] and requires a BBT-4 tool......

BB link..http://www.highonbikes.com/index.php/ca ... NC_EDM4ejZ

About 300g and it does have a solid axle.....cost c£21 new.

£9 posted

Shimano 600 non drive side arm [FC-6207]...threads and tapers perfect.....post of postage.....say £2.20

Shimano 130bcd chainrings 52/42....lots of life left in them..£10 posted....sold

Pitlock 300 saddle/seatpost bolt lanyard......braided steel chain to protect your saddle.

£7.50 posted [unused]

Re: Campag It 111mm BB, chainrings, NDS crank arm and a lany

sawston_vulcan":2s1zh6hh said:
Pitlock 300 saddle/seatpost bolt lanyard......braided steel chain to protect your saddle.

£7.50 posted [unused]

I'm interested in the aforementioned item, but if you'll pardon my ignorance, how do you use it? - would you require a Pitlock Seat-post Skewer in order for this to function as intended? :oops:.

RustyGold":5lpko6p8 said:
sawston_vulcan":5lpko6p8 said:

£7.50 posted [unused]

I'm interested in the aforementioned item, but if you'll pardon my ignorance, how do you use it? - would you require a Pitlock Seat-post Skewer in order for this to function as intended? :oops:.

You would have a choice....def a Pitlock post skewer would be ideal.....but some traditional bolts should work....depending on space....so getting a slightly wider bolt.

i'd be happy to send to you and if it doesn't work...just return it.

sawston_vulcan":159auyjc said:
You would have a choice....def a Pitlock post skewer would be ideal.....but some traditional bolts should work....depending on space....so getting a slightly wider bolt.

That's very kind of you, I would like to take you up on your offer. I don't get paid until later this week (pending the end of the earth, of course :D) - Would it be possible to hold it until then?..kinda *BUMP* ;).

RustyGold":pui78736 said:
sawston_vulcan":pui78736 said:

That's very kind of you, I would like to take you up on your offer. I don't get paid until later this week (pending the end of the earth, of course :D) - Would it be possible to hold it until then?..kinda *BUMP* ;).

You are a fellow Welshman....so no problems waiting.

Most people misunderstand the Mayan calendar and 21.12.2012...it is not the end of the world but the end of a 5000 year cycle...a time for change.....perhaps we will beat the All Blacks etc!...pm being sent.

Back