My FUNK rebuild

I think you have chosen the best colour a Funk can have.Polished is good, but this is top. The bike is looking great, i like the lime green/blue combo, gives a fresh look to the frame.

;) ;)

Today was its first major ride,45mile round trip,was very impressed with the whole feel of the bike,climbs like a monkey up the trails,brakes were a bit dicey at times,not enough power,need to fit the 2mm straddle cables i think.

One thing though Ti b/b,argh what a pain,creak creak creak all day long

Officially christened with muck,all be it mostly dry tracks :p

100_1890.jpg

Sorry to bore you with more pics but i just love this bike,its got to be the best rider ive had for ages,lol

Made a few small changes to the looks,now cream tyres and cream Onza barends,set up the Mitty comp aswell,running the correct green Ceramic Koolstops now which has improved the braking no end,also upgraded the straddle cables to 2.5mm thick ones,ive let the grips cover the ends of the barends a bit as they hit the toptube rather than the metal if the bars catch ;)

funkier.jpg

funkier2.jpg

funkier3.jpg

funkier4.jpg

Good point, and an example of why I never get to choose curtains - no colour sense - that is why the Kona is white!

andy.l":g6htjccf said:
nah,i like the blue,matches the forks :LOL:

I agree, think the blues a good contrast and unusual, think a blue cage would maybe look better than the green though. Some good changes there too with the tyres, just keeps getting better :cool: .

BTW if anyone's interested there's a pair of these hoops in green on ebay at the mo, may end up pricey but they are lovely.

Back