64cm Peugeot 753 Pro frame £120

wallonie11

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
Yup, you read correctly, 64cm!

My wife has initiated a one in one out policy on bicycles, but i've found a way to circumvent the rules - old frames! This was my first 'proper' road bike - was told it was a 23 3/4" frame which it most certainly is not!

Dimensions are:
Seattube: 64cm C-T
Toptube: 59cm C-C
Headtube: 21cm

Pics here: https://picasaweb.google.com/cdjohn...gCOSA_vTq4auGUQ#slideshow/5821145889958973090

It was originally built with full 600 Ultegra tricolour, cinelli crit bars and a rolls saddle.

For someone much bigger than me! The frame is straight and true and still fairly light, but the paint work has seen better days and suffered from my father's ill-advised attempts to touch it up. It has chrome ends including chainstay and part way up both seat stays, from the looks of it the fork is fully chromed under the paint too.

I'm looking for £120 plus postage but will consider sensible offers. Frame is close to Glasgow.

Cheers.

Cheers,
in hindsight i'm amazed i rode this as my main bike for so long- i'm 'only' 6 ft! Having read a bit more the toptube is relatively short for the size.

Open to offers, would like to see the back of it to clear some room.

Hey, i'm very interested in purchasing this frame, being 6ft 9 its not often i come across attractive tall frames at a good price :) !
The postage would be to pontypridd in south wales.
and payment through paypal?

Thanks very much in advance,
Damiaan

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back