1994 S-Works M2 FSX * finished p5 *

Got some scans from the 1994 S-Works Book of Revelations from jjwood! Thanks mate!

photo.JPG

photo-4.JPG

photo-3.JPG

photo-2.JPG

stumpjumper1990":2dpj77eo said:
but I'm still looking for some grey UmmaGumma's.
Bart, I have a set of those that I planned to put on my S-works. But as this may be a regular rider, I'm thinking of buying some reissue Timbuks. If I do, you're the first to know and can buy my lovely Umma gumma rubber ;)

Rio":vsfxfoba said:
stumpjumper1990":vsfxfoba said:
Bart, I have a set of those that I planned to put on my S-works. But as this may be a regular rider, I'm thinking of buying some reissue Timbuks. If I do, you're the first to know and can buy my lovely Umma gumma rubber ;)

Pim, that would be awesome! I might have a pair of NOS reissue Timbuk II's that could be traded for the UmmaGumma's.... ;)
They were on my Scott. Never ridden! See the build thread of the Scott!

Rio":3320m8d4 said:
stumpjumper1990":3320m8d4 said:

Pim, that would be awesome! I might have a pair of NOS reissue Timbuk II's that could be traded for the UmmaGumma's.... ;)

Rio":wttbkuw2 said:
stumpjumper1990":wttbkuw2 said:

Rio":z8qs3x2e said:
stumpjumper1990":z8qs3x2e said:

Back