chchchchaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnngggggeeeeeeeeeesssss

Wow that took me a minute or three to work out which section was ours then, just out of interest, why has Yorkshire been seperated and most/all of Lincolnshire been added on the bottom of our section?

Because Lincolnshire(s) needs our help, our TV coverage is there and they make our accent look good ;)

I think the real idea is to give South & East Yorks and N, NE Lincs and Lincs a greater focus, all in all gain more rides.
This gives another hopefully increasingly active region so anyone near enough from whatever region they happen to be in can attend.
Then being the Leeds-York folk and the Moors and below area*, Nottinghamshire lot (I think) and whatever is around Rutland... wherever that is ;)

I think Rutland must be a bit like Goole then, nobody wanted when the counties split up but someone had to have it.
;)
<err anyone live in Rutland? you are down the bottom of the area somewhere... anything there... hoping someone bites and puts rides on to prove us wrong....>

We already know Vern and Marcs rides are excellent

Just looked up Rutland, seems to be a bloody great big lake with a bit of land around it. Bet there is a lovely ride round the lake though.

Lmao at your first sentence in your reply Ben, my dad goes mad that all of our news coverage seems to be Lincoln lol!

I spose it should/will broaden our horizons so it can't be bad really, hopefully this surge of enthusiasm I currently have wont wain after the new year, and you might see a lot more of my ugly mug in the future!

Back