Dec 28th - Dalby Christmas Pudding Run

I will be there Chris, Just noticed the change to the forum, I will be riding with both area groups, Chris, Marc, Andy and Kaya you have my full support for 2013.

Thanks

Stuart

sorry guys, off to cannock day before. dalby is losing favour with me at present. needs money and time spending on it tbh, and the downs dont justify the ups anymore lol, or im just too old n fat ;)

I'll also be there as posted in the other area , hope this is gonna work as there may be a lot of double postings, is it possible to link the 2 area's together re postings and replies (posting and replies automatically appear in both area groups ).
Matthew

No its not possible to do that Matthew its just a case of keeping an eye on each group I'm afraid.
Ben and I have always been involved with two area groups as we used to ride with the old North Lincs group quite a lot.

sorry i'll not be about tomorrow car is playing up!

Have a good one, looking forward to the pictures.

Neil

Thats a shame Neil hope you get it sorted soon, have you picked your new bike up yet?

Sorry to hear you can't make it Neil. I think it's going to be a good little ride, if wet.

Looks like I'm going to man up and get myself there after all.

I have said for a while now that if it's raining before a ride I'll not turn out, I simply hate being wet at the start of a ride, I don't mind getting caught whilst out, It's just the thought of being wet from the word 'Go' that put's me off.

It's 05:11 AM and I'm looking for my Goretex jacket and my Poncho.

Hope to see you all there.

:)

Back