1995 Marin Rocky Ridge - out from the back of the garage

rupertx

Retro Newbie
Hi Folks
I decided to brave the depths of the garage and root out my old Marin Rocky Ridge 1995. Ive owned her from new and still have the handbook and original receipt dated 13-8-95
Its in oversized aluminium frame and is in pretty good original condition for its age. Infact other than the pedals I think it is 100% original, including still having the original tyres.
Took her for a spin tonight and she still performs like the day I got her.

P1020981.jpg

P1020982.jpg

P1020993.jpg

P1020992.jpg

P1020987.jpg

P1020996.jpg

P1020985.jpg

P1020983.jpg

I didn’t even know there was a retro following for bikes.

I’ve just ordered myself a new Cube which should be here soon so wont be needing the old Marin any more. Its probably only done about 500 miles from new too.

It could do with a wash but other than that its in lovely condition with LX kit all round. A great spec.

Might just end up sticking her on the Bay, but not decided yet.

clean it up and keep it!....in the long run the money you will sell it for will seem insignificant....the cube will be great but one day you will ride the marin again and realise why we all dwell here......f

X2 Wash, Clean her up, and take her for a nostaligic ride!!! Don't sell it, The memories are far more significant than the cash.

It is a great looking bike!

Very clean indeed, all in all a tidy lil' ride....Now go and get it muddy! :twisted:

Love the stem btw, reet tasty!

Back