The Cannock Turkey Twizzler ~ 27/12/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
legrandefromage":2stp53mt said:
longun":2stp53mt said:
gonna try and make this, this year :D what will conditions be like after all this rain etc?

clack clack clack clack clack clack clack

doesnt matter if your bike is 1 month or or 1 quarter century old - the mud will get you.

I'll leave the garage queen at home then lol

spencer13":23at3exk said:
I'm in (there will be beer) Karl -grumpy commuter is gonna come ride a proper bike as well.

Guess i'll be coming then :)....will there be a first aider with lots of Mr Bump plasters on standby?

Nearly got something new built, fingers crossed there's no last minute hangups, we leave on Saturday so no time spare for problem solving and a couple of bits are still in the post...!

spencer13":11rgljqj said:
I'm in (there will be beer) Karl -grumpy commuter is gonna come ride a proper bike as well.

Not the Kona, in case you were imagining it... I'll get on to that in the new year!

Looks like it's Kiran's turn to drive :xmas-big-grin:

Have penciled this in.

My 'in progress' 92 Clockwork Orange will not be ready by then so I'll be tarting my youthful and blingy 02 Rock Lobster.

Rob

Let some air out if the tyres. That's all...

Biggest problem I had last time I went to Cannock was getting the brake blocks to survive half a lap. Started off brand new and was down to the holders after about 5 miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back