My forum name sucks.....

My forum name has meaning to me, but it's my avatar that I'm getting a bit tired of and thinking of changing. For those unaware, it's from the movie Young Frankenstein. Why? My name is Frank, I joined retrobike and immediately began re-incarnating "dead" bikes with parts from other bikes, and I love the elevated chainstay bikes ("elevate me" is a line from the movie), so I thought it was a good fit at the time. Besides, and I hate to say it, Teri Garr (Inga) isn't as hot as she used to be, so perhaps it's time to move on to a different avatar.......Sorry, Teri.......still a good movie though after almost 40 years.

ctk = cortez the killer.
Great Neil Young song & was well into him when I chose the name.

Dont like your username ask to change it or join again?

I learnt my lesson on a powerboat forum. You get some funny looks in busy pub after a meet when people are shouting your forum name as you walk up to the bar. :LOL: :facepalm:

JamesM":3n303h55 said:
I learnt my lesson on a powerboat forum. You get some funny looks in busy pub after a meet when people are shouting your forum name as you walk up to the bar. :LOL: :facepalm:
I asked my dad why he gave me the name that he did, and he told me "Son, after you were born, I went outside and named you after the first thing I saw. Why do you ask, Two Dogs F***ing?" :LOL:

Back