BoTM Ideas Themes or Suggestions

Mixed material month - Frames that are made from more than one type. Alum/Steel, Steel/Ti, etc.

Purple month - the most purple ano wins! But I suppose there would be arguments if 3DV sould be included. ;)

Most worn out month - Show your most beat up bike. Worn out tires and brakes, stretched rusty chains, blown seal forks, etc.

I think I have a solution and I see where we have been going wrong

Being dislexic I can see we have been looking at BOTM polls all this time when we should have realised it was spealt wrongly and should have been TMOB polls!

The TMOB polls I think would be far easier to define and clarify so it is my suggestion we scrap BOTM(bike of the month) and in January start the more correctly spealt TMOB (The Miserable Old Bastards) polls

I hope that helps

sylus":1k7j1iwp said:
I think I have a solution and I see where we have been going wrong

Being dislexic I can see we have been looking at BOTM polls all this time when we should have realised it was spealt wrongly and should have been TMOB polls!

The TMOB polls I think would be far easier to define and clarify so it is my suggestion we scrap BOTM(bike of the month) and in January start the more correctly spealt TMOB (The Miserable Old Bastards) polls

I hope that helps

HEY! is that a personal attack on all of us? :D (nicely done)
So you can read it;
)enod ylecin) :( ?su fo lla no kcatta lanosrep a taht epoh si !YEH

Single year specials? Probably be a bit low on entries until the mid-80s, mind ;)

I like "one-hit wonders" and "before and after". A downhill special? Race reps? CONTROVERSIAL Restomods? /CONTROVERSIAL

Can't see much objection to some advance notice, doesn't have to be planned out a whole year ahead but if it was announced a month ahead I think some extra entries might come along.

MikeD":27aux5lh said:
Single year specials? Probably be a bit low on entries until the mid-80s, mind ;)

I like "one-hit wonders" and "before and after". A downhill special? Race reps? CONTROVERSIAL Restomods? /CONTROVERSIAL

Can't see much objection to some advance notice, doesn't have to be planned out a whole year ahead but if it was announced a month ahead I think some extra entries might come along.

There was a downhill special a year or two ago.

I like that there is no notice, sometimes gives people a kick to get an old project finished.

Back