Mavic 501/550 wheelset £50 PICS ADDED

riddim-track

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Photos will be posted on Wednesday when I get my camera back.

Ok, so I'm happy to sell as a wheelset for £50 or split if required and prices will be:
FH - Mavic 501 36 hole 100mm OLN - £25
RH - Mavic 550 36 hole 126mm OLN (screw on freewheel) - £30
Rims (see below description) - £10 (pair)
Sachs 12-18t 7spd freewheel - £10
Old tyres, tubes & skewers - £10

The rims have been de-stickered by previous owner but I think they are champagne coloured CXP30's, they are clinchers, brake surfaces are worn but still have life in them. There are a few small cosmetic dents but they spin straight without wobbling ( but I do stress that I haven't ridden them), the rear rim has a few real dents but it is still straight. I've had CXP30s in the past and I'm pretty sure that's what these are, when I get pics up someone will surly confirm or correct this.

The rear wheel is missing three spokes but I might be able to dig out and fit replacements (but can't promise), it actually spins true with the missing spokes!. Skewers (not original) are included and some tyres and tubes are included too.

So I'll split them if enough interest in parts but would prefer to sell as a wheelset, hence will sell for £50, (total would be £85)

I have some other new tyres here that could be included for extra.

Prices do not include postage. I can post at cost to buyer in proper wheel box or packaging or viewing and collection from my home in London N10 is free.

Ok so pics aren't great, excuse the poor lighting etc. if anyone wants they're welcome to come view them (evenings) or request better (daylight) pics but I'm working a lot over xmas so can't promise when I'll be around.

A bit more background, I bought these on gumtree thinking they were freehub not freewheel, checked the rims etc which as mentioned the rear one is dented and is missing three spokes (see pic) from my assessment they were useable though. However now having realised I won't be able to use a cassette I'm selling them on (at slightly more than I paid to cover my fuel and time collecting them). Just thought it best be honest in case I get branded a delboy).

I'm not 100% sure of the components so any advice is welcome.

Mavicwheelset8_zps0f92342b.jpg

Mavicwheelset10_zps26ea8dc7.jpg

Mavicwheelset9_zpsaae085fe.jpg

Mavicwheelset3_zps158d8920.jpg

Mavicwheelset1_zpsaa92f833.jpg

Mavicwheelset6_zps790ac680.jpg

Mavicwheelset7_zps5cabf95d.jpg

Mavicwheelset5_zps1c008eb4.jpg

Mavicwheelset4_zps5ba282e7.jpg

Mavicwheelset2_zpsb162cb45.jpg

Back