fb help

al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
I'm having problems posting pics on facebook. I think I need to update my browser or some such thing.

Is this correct? Where and how is the bestest?

Thank you very glad.

al. :D

I wouldn't bother Al... Facebook is a hateful place populated mostly with hateful little ego's that think the world is interested in the colour of their pants on that particular day

Having fallen into its trapping early on, I tend to stay well clear these days. I get angry at the utter banality of the people on there :roll:

If its for family pictures, send an email :LOL:

G

unkleGsif":32c42nm7 said:
I wouldn't bother Al... Facebook is a hateful place populated mostly with hateful little ego's that think the world is interested in the colour of their pants on that particular day

Having fallen into its trapping early on, I tend to stay well clear these days. I get angry at the utter banality of the people on there :roll:

It's a great place because I have nice friends and I don't press the 'like' button like a div!! Not saying you are div or owt. ;)

al.

G

How did I put my reply in a box?

I hate computers me.

al.

unkleGsif":1q06gwln said:

G

al":1q06gwln said:
It's a great place because I have nice friends and I don't press the 'like' button like a div!! Not saying you are div or owt. ;)

al.

I've got an impending FB cull on the horizon ;)

G

unkleGsif":2sro1015 said:
unkleGsif":2sro1015 said:

G

al":2sro1015 said:

al.

I've got an impending FB cull on the horizon ;)

G

I'm wearing black pants as always.

al.

Back