Manchester January Cycle Jumble

manc68

Dirt Disciple
Hi everyone, the world's largest indoor cycle jumble at the National Cycling Centre (Manchester) returns on Sunday 20.01.2013. This is the 17th year of the successful event with over 150 stalls and 1500 visitors. For those of you who have been before hopefully you'll agree its a great place to pick up or sell retro parts, bikes and clothing. To book a space please visit www.bikecreche.co.uk or contact Paul bikecreche@googlemail.com

was there this year great bargains to be had, will be keeping my diary free for that one, :D cheers for the heads up. ;)

Is the jumble mostly road stuff or do the have proper bikes too?

al.

HarryCrumb":heuxncm6 said:
I'll be there again this year ;)

With Toni? Because I swear she couldn't get enough of the place last year, practically begging for another lap of the stalls as I recall...

:p :LOL:

Week before my Birthday? Endless cheap bike gear? Yes please! Fingers crossed there's some cash in some Xmas cards this week...

elPedro666":259uk3r0 said:
HarryCrumb":259uk3r0 said:
I'll be there again this year ;)

With Toni? Because I swear she couldn't get enough of the place last year, practically begging for another lap of the stalls as I recall...

:p :LOL:

Week before my Birthday? Endless cheap bike gear? Yes please! Fingers crossed there's some cash in some Xmas cards this week...
Yes someone has to keep me control

Back