Bear Grylls

Naw- Gentle Ray would take pity on skinny Grylls, and suckle him from his nourishing Man-Boobs............

They are both ex SAS if I am not mistaken.

Ray Mears rocks though... Bear is a legend, but Ray does the whole history bit, Ray Mears' jungle survival with the stories of the USAF guys who escaped from the Vietnamese. Great episode if you can catch it.

My wife says she quite fancies Bear Grylls, but the thought of kissing that mouth, knowing what he has eaten, puts her off... :shock:

Bear Grylls rocks :D

Seen just about everything he has done..

(Mears has nothing to do with Special Forces...)

Why not go for the retro option?

Lofty Wiseman! He even looks like he is ex SAS. He's the one who used to instruct the instructors. I'm sure I've got his book somewhere.

Tbh i know who i'd rather be stranded with to rely on

Ray= Be able to make fire,establish camp and cook some fresh caught river shrimp meal

Bear= Bollocks im too tired to get this fire started,lets dig a shallow hole in the sand to sleep in,here try this puss filled scorpion i just killed

andy.l":1fh0q09l said:
Tbh i know who i'd rather be stranded with to rely on

Bear= Bollocks im too tired to get this fire started,lets dig a shallow hole in the sand to sleep in,here try this puss filled scorpion i just killed

The fresh (very...the goat looks like it was watching!) raw goat's testicles don't swing it then? Another gem from next week.

One thing's for certain the goat won't be swinging 'em!!

neilll":204tjbq0 said:
(Mears has nothing to do with Special Forces...)

Correct. His history is explained on his website.

He does survival training camps; that'd be cool to go on!

Back