Tired Rock Shox Pike U turn 95-140mm 20mm £40

dvatcmark

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Here are a set of tired / battered Rock Shox pike coil u turn with 20mm bolt through lowers.

The stanctions are worn as you'll see from the photos, but it still works fine and would make a good hack bike fork or just winter fork that you don't need to care about too much. The wear on the stanctions means they won't be quite as smooth as new but you can't really tell much

I bought them a while back just for the lowers to fit them on to my 2010 revelations, they are a different shape but fit fine so should fit other RS forks that use the same lowers. But due to the stanction wear I've assumed the bushings aren't in the best nick so don't want to risk damaging the uppers on my revs. If I could change the bushing myself I would not be selling them.

I don't think the white is their original colour, feels like a plasticoat rattle can job, although with sprayed pike decals.

The steer tube is 1 1/8 175mm long.

Asking £40 posted pp gift or buyer picks up fee.

Cheers
Mark
20121216_205910.jpg

20121216_205916.jpg

20121216_205920.jpg

Hi Mark, interested in these but do you have the axle for them? I'm guessing it's a Maxle they'd need? Cheers :)

Yep sure do have the maxle forgot to mention.that in the original post. it's a maxle lite, in a similar condition to the fork, ie a bit damaged on the qr end but still works fine. Thats included with the fork too
20121217_071812.jpg

This is what you get if you wait too long with servicing, GLWS though, if I had a 32mm RS fork i'd take it for the u-turn cartridge.

Back