2 top girls bikes for sale, giant and specialized

bert g

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi all, I have 2 girls bikes for sale. A giant taffy for 5-9 year olds, lovely pearlescent blue with only 2 tiny scratches and a little tear on the saddle and a missing sticker. Absolutely fantastic shiny condition and functionally like new with next to no wear on anything. Front suspension and 6 gears with a grip shift. £230 new and considering the condition I would like £70 ono.
The next bike is a little specialized hotrock in pink .12"wheels with a front calliper brake and a rear coaster brake. Cost £130 new and would like £60 ono for thuis one. Again, very, very good condition.
Both fantastic quality bikes, with very little use and cheaper than a high street bike, and just like daddies!
Collection from worcestershire or willing to meet or deliver locally or box up and post at cost. Please supply email address for pictures as files too big to upload via phone.
Seasons greetings, Bert.

Attachments

• IMAG0697.jpg
    IMAG0697.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 544
hotrock 12"

Here's the little hotrock, new price of £50 ono

Attachments

• IMAG0725-1-1-1.jpg
    IMAG0725-1-1-1.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 483
giant

20" wheeled mate, for 5 to 9 year olds roughly, your welcome to try. The standover is tiny and its very adjustable. How old is your little one? Kind regards, Rob.

giant

20" wheeled mate, for 5 to 9 year olds roughly, your welcome to try. The standover is tiny and its very adjustable. How old is your little one? Kind regards, Rob.

Not far from worcester, but work in worcester which would be closer to mid, west wales possibly. Where abouts?

Not too bad vaia rhadar and Ludlow to stourport where I live, happy to come some of the way to meet you?

Back