latest unbelievable tip find - you will hate me... really!

legrandefromage":2apj53si said:
I'm ashamed to say that two parrallel thoughts were running through my mind when I saw the deltas

god they're worth loads. :oops: :roll:

but, at the same time 'god, they're gorgeous up close...'

:D

I'm just going to pop out to my shed and check that you've not nicked them of my Pennine ;)

They are a b1tch to set up, but damn effective and even more stunning to look at than Anna Friel :D

Pickle":24dv7gsl said:
They are a b1tch to set up, but damn effective and even more stunning to look at than Anna Friel :D

Took me about ten minutes to fit the front....

maybe 15 for the rear as I had to find a spacer - are these supposed to be fiddly? :roll: :oops:

legrandefromage":a6zpophn said:
Pickle":a6zpophn said:

Took me about ten minutes to fit the front....

maybe 15 for the rear as I had to find a spacer - are these supposed to be fiddly? :roll: :oops:

Anna Friel ... fiddly yes, but worth the effort

Jees - if I went to my local recycling centre I'd end up with a knackered kids trike...on a good day.

Next week...."hey look, I found this Funk Pro Comp and a Fuquay Max OR. - both NoS in a Skip"

They are the most beautiful road brakes ever imo - timeless design

Pickle":346qh2sa said:
even more stunning to look at than Anna Friel :D

HOW VERY DARE YOU!! :evil:

Its just crappy roadie stuff, tips the best place for it in my eyes (runs for cover :LOL: )

Seriously- nice find mister.

LeGrandFromage will probably find Anna Friel in a skip* next week........bucky lastard!

*nice mental image that........so's Kiera Knightly in a wheeliebin........

Lysander":fu48y3ga said:
LeGrandFromage will probably find Anna Friel in a skip* next week........bucky lastard!

*nice mental image that........so's Kiera Knightly in a wheeliebin........

Or finds the both of them in a wheelie bin, in a tight embrace keeping each other warm...... ;)

(((walks off to take a cold shower)))

Lucky lucky find, no your tip finds are a skill.

Another excellent find, you have a talent for keeping these excellent examples of bikingdom safe from the crusher and landfill. They are saved to be recycled and admired, thus thwarting the evils of a throwaway society and saving the planet.
We salute you....................... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Keep up the good work

Jamie

well, I'll do my best as it were.

anyway, heres my custard coloured Motobecane Jubilee sport (from the tip) with its Time Carbon forks (from the tip) now tripled in value with the deltas and the C.Record mechs (From the tip).

Compared to what I have seen on ebay - these deltas are mint with no cable rub or road rash.

Attachments

• DSC01216.JPG
    DSC01216.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 1,419
  • DSC01217.JPG
    DSC01217.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 1,419
Back