BOTM Dec 2012: FAT Vs Klein Vs Yeti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silverfish":330bdlwm said:
Back to the bikes ;)

I'd like to enter my 1987 Yeti FRO - all the detail of the build thread here http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177656 (and in my signature).

So far this is the only project I've actually finished, but I am well pleased with the result - hope u like.

and so does this............... :shock: :cool:

Attachments

• fro_87_3_180.jpg
    fro_87_3_180.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 1,130
  • gwp_120624_yeti_829_resize_353.jpg
    gwp_120624_yeti_829_resize_353.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 1,130
Thanks sinnerman. Am sat here by a roaring open fire in a wet and grey Cornwall. I thought I'd read up on some vintage machines to cheer me up.

And then saw this thread :oops: I should have just scrolled on past...

Silverfish":38bl1v1a said:
Thanks sinnerman. Am sat here by a roaring open fire in a wet and grey Cornwall. I thought I'd read up on some vintage machines to cheer me up.

And then saw this thread :oops: I should have just scrolled on past...

No dont scroll past mate, theres always someone with there knickers a little tite.

You keep doing what you are doing. If it werent for you i would never have thought to go to the lengths of 2mm cables for certain period builds.

Hats off to you mate, with quality builds like yours the devil is in the detail. And this YETI is perfect in every way.

sinnerman":1iz3r0qf said:
ameybrook":1iz3r0qf said:
I'll get it started in here.

1991 Yeti Cycles Ultimate | Durango, CO USA
ultimate_sideshot_35.jpg

THIS TICKS EVERY BOX................!

:cool:

Agreed! - Never found it so hard to pick one bike from a BOTM field but this has been hovering at the top of my shortlist all month so far. Looks incredible, I want to ride the sh*t out of it, brings back memories of being a wide-eyed teenager and the quality of the photograph is amazing :D

Boy Burning I was assuming an intonation in your post which I really shouldn't do. My sincere apologies.

This months BOTM is brilliant I don't wish to own any of these brands but Ameybrooks is my favorite so far.
I love the passion you are all showing it would be wicked to get you all in a room together away from the security of your keyboards :LOL:
As for the Norwegian fella yes we all drink beer and eat fish and chips ..fair play fella I have made a fool of myself on here plenty of times so I can smile at the egg on your face.
Congratulations to all the nominees there are some very lovely bikes on show truly baubles on our Christmas tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back