Aftermath - 15th Drinks & 16th Ride December 2012

Max got pissed ..... more pissed than anyone else :LOL: and then didnt turn up to the ride today :roll:

ps, the ride was horrid :shock: more mud than you could poke a muddy stick at :(
Five of us in the end ...TGR, Marcus, Twain, twains mate (sorry cant remember your name :oops: ) and me
Did run into Gus on the return leg :)
all in all a great eveing, a few beers with like minded people ... and great tunes in the background :D
only down side to the weekend was the bloody awful conditions in the woods :cry:
Im sure one of the other guy will be along to "fluff" it out a bit :LOL:

Mick :D

Mick

Had a top time :D

Ace ride, even though it was muddy, and slippier than a greased pole. The green Rabbit has perfected the technique of "leading from the rear" .Which funnily enough ties in with rumours of maxs' no-show....

Thanks to Jonathan, and to the rest for giggles.

Nice to run into you all chaps. It was bad enough out there on a cx bike, I can only imagine how miserable the woods were on something with bigger tyres. :-(

And yup, again, pertex jkt was the wrong choice on the way home.

G

TheGreenRabbit said:
3 minor scapes on the ride all to Godders !

Ankle and shin are ok but the side of my face is a bit sore :( ... just as long as it dosent ruin my good looks ......... ;)

Mick :LOL:

warpedboy2":20iz749m said:
Which funnily enough ties in with rumours of maxs' no-show....

God knows what Chris did to him after he dropped me off then!

Good to meet you all on saturday night, had a fairly heavy head sunday, the drive to brum wasn't so much fun!

I think bearing how much we all appear to like a drink, perhaps we could organise some sort of pub/bike crawl in the future...? Doing a pint to pint race in Arundel would be awesome - there's ten pubs!

P.s. Warpedboys a ******* ************** ************** **** * ****** *.

Latest posts

Back