BoTM Ideas Themes or Suggestions

A month of "As Found and Now"? with two pictures required.

Also there used to be loads of Marins BITD, where did they all go? A Marin only month may flush them out.

Finaly, a bit negative this but meant in fun anyway "The Worst mountain Bike Idea"? Chain stay U Brakes would get my vote. :LOL:

a nice pair, i think most of us own more than one bike. so two bike that complement each other for example, his and hers, retro and modern, off road on road...... etc

I like the as found and now idea. We thrive on saving classic bikes and this would be good way of showing that :)

The more I read of these threads the more I think it's fine as it is...

...why give advance notice of a particular theme, surely no-one would really build a bike just to enter into BoTM and then break it down again? :roll:

We_are_Stevo":ejgky515 said:

...why give advance notice of a particular theme, surely no-one would really build a bike just to enter into BoTM and then break it down again? :roll:

No probably not to break down after but, many of us have multiple projects in the works. it could help decide which ones to build first.

Lots of great ideas in here! I like the Wife's bike month idea. I can just imagine 10 pages of you lot arguing about who's wife is best or most(least?) retro :D

trail_head":3tfutydx said:
We_are_Stevo":3tfutydx said:

No probably not to break down after but, many of us have multiple projects in the works. it could help decide which ones to build first.

I don't know so much; reading some of the old threads (from way before my time...) that resurface every so often I can begin to appreciate why so many long-term members no longer contribute to the Forum that much...

...the apparent obsession that inevitably follows prolonged membership seems to negate all the fun that this scene should really be about. :(

trail_head":k0d2ea1b said:
Lots of great ideas in here! I like the Wife's bike month idea. I can just imagine 10 pages of you lot arguing about who's wife is best or most(least?) retro :D
To be politically correct it would need to be Partners bike of the Month. Not every one is married or er A Bloke... or opposite sex partners..
:xmas-wink:

trail_head":oq9ox1r2 said:
We_are_Stevo":oq9ox1r2 said:

I've seen a bike entered into BoTM and all the parts were removed and posted in the FS section on the 3rd of the next month.

Latest posts

Back