D

I must be on crack tonight, it seems, or our elections over here got the better part of my attention. Redundancy check failed! ;)

Mx

Good for you! Can't wait to see this one, as I can't wait to see my own projects taking shape: Tazer HT, Chameleon, M1, Lobo. :)

Good luck!
Mx

I saw your after wildgrippers but I think there the first comp 24's on the pic I posted for you on here, as you can see from the side nobbles.

If you wanted to try and exact replica of that one.

Looking good very jealous indeed possibly the best readers bike 98-> on the site

Maxipedia":pzwof2ok said:
Lobo's had WildGripper DH soft on them. I have a pair for mine.

Mx

Yes but Chris wants to make a replica of the bike in the pic the all black one they are comp 24's (not a standard buy in the shops lobo like most people have or had) the first batch you can see by the side nobbles, and I have other images of the bike that im not going to upload just yet

You can also see them on the few pics that Chris uplaoded of steves bike with andy working on them, and the one with his middle finger up

There rounder more tread which are comp 24's or maybe a 16 but I doubt that he was more about 24's

I guess I am following too many Lobo topics and forgot this one was about the replica bike. Go get 'em, tiger! ;)

Mx

Back