Did man really walk on the moon?

speech pepared in case it all went tits up, proves nothing but why go to the trouble?

also the first ever photo of the earth from space and from the moon,

Attachments

• presidents-speech-if-the-moon-landing-failed1.jpg
    presidents-speech-if-the-moon-landing-failed1.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 195
  • earth-full-view.jpg
    earth-full-view.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 195
  • earth_ride.jpg
    earth_ride.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 195
Most of the year 8's I used to teach beleived the Moon landings were faked. IO taught Physics this really depressed me drove me to run a bike shop instead. now I can believe the moon landings are true in quiet isolation.

clockworkgazz":27pstr8y said:
you think so retro cat?

The mongs who think we never went aren't half as depressing as the fact we did not use the landings to forge on- if we had, mars could well have been visited- which would really have been something.

We didn't push on to Mars because the Aliens we encountered on the Moon told us to back off.

FACT

Russell":2erneysj said:
clockworkgazz":2erneysj said:
you think so retro cat?

The mongs who think we never went aren't half as depressing as the fact we did not use the landings to forge on- if we had, mars could well have been visited- which would really have been something.

We didn't push on to Mars because the Aliens we encountered on the Moon told us to back off.

FACT

Aliens? I wonder if Davina McCall will present this...

http://www.gizmag.com/mars-one-human-se ... 023/22799/

NASA are planning on revisiting the moon in the not too distant future. That was the gwneral opinion when I was there last week.

They are certainly planning something, you can tell by how full the car park is outside the vehicle assembly building at the Kennedy Space Centre.

Interesting fact that for every dollar they spend on the space program they make seven dollars on the new technology they sell.

Back