MacRetro Trading Post

Anyone need any bouncy forks? It seems I've acquired too many again...

Available are some carbon Obsys 55 jobbies (55mm travel), some Manitou Mars elite (c. 2002, 80mm travel, also carbon I think, very nice condition) and some 'zocchi Z1 wedges (2002, 130mm travel).

Can do pics, prices and steerer lengths etc. for anyone that's interested.

Oh aye - It'd have to be the one of the 3 sets that I'd rather keep hold of wouldn't it! I hate being skint :roll: To be honest, if I can shift one or both of the other sets I'll keep hold of these. If they do end up for sale though... steerer is 205mm, you can see a couple of pics on the Norco thread in my sig, might have picked up a few more scratches along the way so I can do some fresh pics at the weekend - say £65?

What's the price on the manitou mars elites bud
Sunns too ?
Just asking like

Any swaps you need ?

It's 3 or thereabouts I think Andy (although it depends on the quality of the batteries).

The P7 LED has been superceded by the newer XML T6 LED, which I think is a bit more efficient, which should equate to a brighter light for the same runtime. I'm getting one of these for crimbo, although I'd take the lumens count with a very large pinch of salt.

Should be an interesting comparison with my old P7, which I didn't think was quite bright enough for quick night-time road riding.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back