I can't believe it.

As if the kind of person to tint their windows that much is he kind of person to show any consideration for road users. Bet the front windows were done too :roll:

just don't understand how can be legal to tint windows to that extent and why the police do nothing about all the cars driving around with it done, the fact the driver cant see properly means everyone else cyclists and drivers alike are at greater, unnecessary risk.

I guess the jury decided it was an accident. I however, feel that this wasn't "just an accident" but death caused by stupidity, and therefore manslaughter. The windows were illegal, and he didn't check his mirror. Obviously no cyclists on the jury

Pyro Tim":1n6wkjyj said:
I guess the jury decided it was an accident. I however, feel that this wasn't "just an accident" but death caused by stupidity, and therefore manslaughter. The windows were illegal, and he didn't check his mirror. Obviously no cyclists on the jury

"The case continues."

a cyclist worst nightmare. A big gap in the law. Not surprised it was the holloway road. I lived there for a couple years. A busy road.

I like to see the CCTV to decide myself. Feel for the bus driver.

Nice to see the police enforcing the law on dark tinted windows. :roll: IF they had done there job would he still be alive? I bet he still would have not looked before opening his door. seen it so many times :evil:

Back