14" ish framed bike (actually now up to 16")

Hi mate, I've got a 14" Saracen X-Ile that I bought for my missus to build up into an small XC bike but she decided she didn't like it.
I've also got a set of new Rock Shox Dart 2 forks that would suit the frame perfectly.
Would like £40 for the frame including seat post, saddle & QR collar and £70 for the forks, I'll include P&P via Parcelfarce 48 hour if you decide you want to buy both.

8119929607_8cc9375b18.jpg

8120099953_78d3cab427.jpg

Hi,

If steel is an option, I have something that might suit.

I have a 15 1/2 c to c Raleigh frame, from the RSP division, will see if I can dig out exactly what frame it was, mated to a pair of steel forks that originally came with a Peter Grisley Mega 10.

I had the both blasted and powder coated in white. Comes with a useable (and fitted) FSA Orbit headset, seat post and seat post q/r clamp.

Here's a pic of the bike as it was built up.

Cheers

Jules

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 298
I hadn't mentioned my Azonic DS1 frame as you'd said you didn't want a jump-style frame. However, these little frames are 14", but reasonably long so have room for growth. They are also really light and make great small XC bikes. My wife uses one. The frame is a bit scratched here and there but rock solid.

I'd be after £35 posted in the UK.

Can take a picture later if it's of interest.

Rich

I'll drop her a line in case she has sorted it herself. I think his birthday may have been yesterday. Yeah the Azonic isn't the sort of thing I wa looking for but thanks anyway.

Back