Urban RetroBike #2 - Saturday 19th January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurleySquire

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Due to the popularity of the last run for those who joined and at the request of those who couldn't make it, it looks like I could do a second run as early as Saturday 19th January 2013. The Sunday would also be a possibility, but this can cause problems for the South Coasters due to "planned engineering works" on the railways.

Could be up for this again if im around ... depending on snow conditions/rain etc ;) realy enjoyed the last one :D great day out !!

Mick :)

Explosif Phil

Welcome on board. There are manifold options available if coming from Kent by train. Rendezvous are possible around Beckenham, Catford, Lewisham and Greenwich, all depending on your flavour of Kent. Or bite the bullet and travel back out from the central termini to good ole East Croydon.

I will be travelling from Rochester on the Victoia line, Croydon is difficult for me, I can get a tube east to meet up with you all early on in the ride.

I ride with a local group called Sketchy around the Medway/Maidstone area and was trying to organise a similar ride earlier this year. By the sounds of the report you have a interesting and varied route taking in the landmarks, I can't wait!

Count me in for this :cool:

Hopefully it will be a slightly warmer day than the first ride! That morning was absolutely baltic!!

where is this ride? I live west London so very interested if in London town. Is therea thread with details of meeting time, place ect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back