BOTM Dec 2012: FAT Vs Klein Vs Yeti

Status
Not open for further replies.
1994 Coral Reef Attitude

The low front end makes this a bit of a handful to ride. Nice paint though and it only weighs 19lbs :)

Attachments

• DSCF2605 30pc.jpg
    DSCF2605 30pc.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 1,178
  • DSCF2606 30pc.jpg
    DSCF2606 30pc.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 1,177
Re: 1994 Coral Reef Attitude

bat40a6":2ulhtrkh said:
The low front end makes this a bit of a handful to ride. Nice paint though and it only weighs 19lbs :)

Always love a good splatter paint job!! ;) :LOL:

Some very nice bikes here, good effort to those who have entered.

Shame about the BS throughout the thread from the usual crew, spoils it somewhat I feel, only my opinion of course which is what all the other comments are, opinions.

Why does the K word generate this approach?

No need to reply to question thanks, just concentrate on the whole aim of the title, BOTM. If I wasn't so damn busy I may of put one of mine in, maybe next time!

A slightly disappointed, Ash.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!

Vinevo":9aguau0z said:
Some very nice bikes here, good effort to those who have entered.

Shame about the BS throughout the thread from the usual crew, spoils it somewhat I feel, only my opinion of course which is what all the other comments are, opinions.

Why does the K word generate this approach?

No need to reply to question thanks, just concentrate on the whole aim of the title, BOTM. If I wasn't so damn busy I may of put one of mine in, maybe next time!

I slightly disappointed, Ash.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!

Well said Ash I only entered my K to lighten the mood as I thought here we go again :roll:

MERRY XMAS Y'ALL

TC

Retro Spud":16lf0dfx said:
markwashington":16lf0dfx said:
! The only country where the cuisine insult takes a back step is Italy where I was told "you British smell of milk" I never really got to the bottom of it!

I work for a Japanese company and its a standing joke with them that even a blind jap would know if a "ROUND EYE" walked into a room as we all smell of milk !... seems they don't farm cattle way out east and use very little dairy products as a result :LOL:
lactose intolerance.. or correctly lactose tolerance is something we Europeans (and consequently wherever we settled, e.g. USA, Australia, ..) have. So we drink milk. Rest of the world doesn't so they don't drink milk. We mutated to allow it. There was a nice thing on TV, probably that Alice lady talking about it with some pretty maps.

Italy is one of them 50/50 countries.

FluffyChicken":31bviu3t said:
There was a nice thing on TV, probably that Alice lady talking about it with some pretty maps.

oh i so love Professor Alice , she so purdy :oops: :oops:

Attachments

• gorgeous and clever on a bike.jpg
    gorgeous and clever on a bike.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 405
  • gorgeous and clever.jpg
    gorgeous and clever.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 405
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back