The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reply £250 sounds somewhere near to what I would like for the bike, excellent bike in good condition going on ebay soon me thinks.

Not much reaction with the teutons, that's why I ask here.

P1050140.jpg

RockShox2.jpg

RS1, 187mm 1" steerertube
No parts to go with it, seems to function fine.
Any estimation?

Pino":3bhqki63 said:
RS1, 187mm 1" steerertube
No parts to go with it, seems to function fine.
Any estimation?
~£60 looking at previous sales here (£75 perfect, £100 with pump)

^^^^ The LX parts have to be worth ~£60 in total. Not sure on the ano bits.

Judy's seem to go for £30, maybe more for that colour, depends on condition and steerer length.

lrh":38bxpab4 said:
^^^^ The LX parts have to be worth ~£60 in total. Not sure on the ano bits.

Judy's seem to go for £30, maybe more for that colour, depends on condition and steerer length.

Roughly what i was thinking, Thanks a lot for your help.

just wondering what the market would value my ti bolt at
it is set up with full xtr, syncros ti seat post, syncros ti stem, race face bb, head set, cranks, and race face alloy bar, front forks are manitou sx ti. i also have a set of Mavic crossmax wheels for it. i bought it off one of the rocky mountain execs when my buddy was there production manager. in the pics its is a bit dusty and is set up for my wife, she hate it by the way, and i will be putting all the goodies back on it.

cant seem to reduce the pics enough to post them

https://www.dropbox.com/home/untitled%20folder

sarmeneau":2qy6rak1 said:
just wondering what the market would value my ti bolt at
it is set up with full xtr, syncros ti seat post, syncros ti stem, race face bb, head set, cranks, and race face alloy bar, front forks are manitou sx ti. i also have a set of Mavic crossmax wheels for it. i bought it off one of the rocky mountain execs when my buddy was there production manager. in the pics its is a bit dusty and is set up for my wife, she hate it by the way, and i will be putting all the goodies back on it.

cant seem to reduce the pics enough to post them

https://www.dropbox.com/home/untitled%20folder

your link doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back