Ed's Christmas Curmudgeon Ride - 16th December 2012

I'm still hoping to be there guys. But, with one half of the Snot Twins croaking feebly at anyone that goes near her and the other half producing more phlegm than is humanly possible, I'm having to keep an open mind.

Had a quick "dry" run with the Tourmalet this morning, minor tweak to saddle angle and toe-clips and all set.

I am still up north with work, looks like it will go through the weekend so i'm out. :(

Have fun, see you all at Cannock :)

nevadasmith":3ugasz9b said:
I am still up north with work, looks like it will go through the weekend so i'm out. :(

Have fun, see you all at Cannock :)

Hmmmmmmmm :LOL:

Well, I was hoping to have a couple of "less very fast" individuals keeping me company in the broom wagon but, looks like I'll be back there struggling to keep the next last rider in sight.

Oh well, at least I have just washed my bike so Ed won't keep casting disapproving eyes over it. Apart from the bar tape that is.

That's a real mess.

Iwasgoodonce":11fpu4fi said:
Well, I was hoping to have a couple of "less very fast" individuals keeping me company in the broom wagon but, looks like I'll be back there struggling to keep the next last rider in sight.

Just fitted a suitable "lantern rouge" to mine, so don't worry about being lonely - the cool kids always sit at the back of the bus. :)

fettling done, donated new tread on

Car packed !! The forecast is looking good too!!

Well looking forward to this , See you all in the morning :cool:

daj":1vrqv9tz said:

Dave, nice to see your tyre legacy has continued......

theredchili":1xmmlqu4 said:
daj":1xmmlqu4 said:

Dave, nice to see your tyre legacy has continued......

Be rude not too !! :LOL: :LOL:

Iwasgoodonce":2m6lx9l4 said:
Oh well, at least I have just washed my bike so Ed won't keep casting disapproving eyes over it. Apart from the bar tape that is.

That's a real mess.

Don't worry, I'm sure that your bike is still rubbish but bring some bar tape, some scissors and some electrical tape and at least it can have tidy bars - in fact I think I have some new blue bar tape with me here....

Back