British Steel

raidan73":2m00qfrw said:
sinnerman":2m00qfrw said:
ORBIT etc, care of Steve Worland. MBUK.

Hi Karl, would there be any chance of you sendin me a hi-res scan of this pic? What year is the publication it's from please?

Thanks

I probably have some reviews somewhere, if you give me a little time, ill dig them out and scan them for you.

sinnerman":2hokkid8 said:
raidan73":2hokkid8 said:
sinnerman":2hokkid8 said:
ORBIT etc, care of Steve Worland. MBUK.

Hi Karl, would there be any chance of you sendin me a hi-res scan of this pic? What year is the publication it's from please?

Thanks

I probably have some reviews somewhere, if you give me a little time, ill dig them out and scan them for you.

Thanks Karl, appreciate it

sinnerman":xcxxor2q said:
uno-speedo":xcxxor2q said:
sinnerman":xcxxor2q said:
I have photographs of the Chas Roberts prototype rear end for this bike

Now I'd like to see that!

No probs mate i will dig it out for you.

Uno Speedo, sorry for the delay, here are some of my images for you.

(To be honest, Given the collaboration between the Formula and Roberts companies i feel all the collective info and images would justify its own thread really.)

Some images of the very fast lady racer aboard the Formula, and the images from Roberts of the F1 Carbon Jig for the DB steel tail.

Enjoy.

:cool:

Attachments

• Image2184.jpg
    Image2184.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 1,136
  • Image2182.jpg
    Image2182.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,136
  • Image2181.jpg
    Image2181.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 1,136
  • Image2174.jpg
    Image2174.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 1,136
  • Image2169.jpg
    Image2169.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 1,136
  • Image2168.jpg
    Image2168.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 1,136
  • Image2165.jpg
    Image2165.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 1,136
  • FORMULA QUASAR. DEB MURRELL..jpg
    FORMULA QUASAR. DEB MURRELL..jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 1,136
cont...

Attachments

• QUASAR RACING FORKS..jpg
    QUASAR RACING FORKS..jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,134
  • FORMULA ONE AND DEB MURRELL..jpg
    FORMULA ONE AND DEB MURRELL..jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 1,134
  • Deb Murrell, Formula, Quasar. in plain black kit, and thats another story..jpg
    Deb Murrell, Formula, Quasar. in plain black kit, and thats another story..jpg
    447.9 KB · Views: 1,134
  • Image2162.jpg
    Image2162.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 1,134
  • Image2159.jpg
    Image2159.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 1,134
Interesting photo's Carl, but I'm a bit confused, as the pictures of the part carbon frame and the DB appear to be recent.

The DB shown in the pictures bears more than a passing resemblance to the one on display at Bespoked in April.

Am I wide of the mark, or are those photo's you took at Chas' workshop?

NeilM":10smyszp said:
Interesting photo's Carl, but I'm a bit confused, as the pictures of the part carbon frame and the DB appear to be recent.

The DB shown in the pictures bears more than a passing resemblance to the one on display at Bespoked in April.

Am I wide of the mark, or are those photo's you took at Chas' workshop?

No you are spot on, Roberts Fabricated the rear ends for the Formula F1 projects. The Images are from the Chas Roberts Frame shop and Jigs.

The images with DB frame were taken against the only availiable DB to hand, to demonstrate the DB tail for you. (see first Image and rear end of the DB tail in Deb Murrells race bike pic, when she decided to concentrate purely on XC and not DH as she had done in previous years)

Dave Yates and Chas Roberts:

p1080198w.jpg

p1080199r.jpg

p1080201m.jpg

:cool:

Very cool photos, thanks. First time I've seen those, I must get my F1 photos posted. I plan to get an F1 thread running one of these days...

This Roberts is lovely.

Attachments

• p1080201m.jpg
    p1080201m.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 487
Back