Did man really walk on the moon?

conspiracy theorist were conceived on the evidence that disseminating the flexibility of fact away from failures reassures general conscientious that not everything is what it seems...........

kinda lol

its all bollocks, man did walk on the moon, Di was not murdered 911 was not planned by us government.

:roll: ;)

The problem with most conspiracy theories is that they stitch together all the believable bits and ignore the bits they don't like - i.e. the bits that blow their bullshit out of the water. I used to work with someone who swore blind the illuminati were behind basically everything that ever happened, it got very dull!

They couldn't possibly have landed on the moon, the rocket engines would have melted the cheese.

Would have been an aweful waste of money if they didn't do it. I touched a bit of moon rock last week so it must be real.

Attachments

• SDC12558-w1024-h768.jpg
    SDC12558-w1024-h768.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 354
  • 20121206_113746-w1024-h768.jpg
    20121206_113746-w1024-h768.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 351
"Earth and the collective human mind is manipulated from the Moon, which, he says, is not a ‘heavenly body’, but an artificial construct – a gigantic ‘spacecraft’ (probably a hollowed-out 'planetoid') – which is home to the extraterrestrial group that has been manipulating humanity for aeons.

He describes what he calls the ‘Moon Matrix’, a fake reality broadcast from the Moon which is decoded by the human body/mind in much the same way as portrayed in the Matrix movie trilogy. The Moon Matrix has ‘hacked’ into the human ‘body-computer’ system, he says, and it is feeding us a manipulated sense of self and the world 24/7.

We live in extraordinary times. On one side we are seeing the imposition of a global Orwellian State of total surveillance and control by those who serve the Moon Matrix, and on the other a fantastic energetic transformation is taking place – what David calls the ‘Truth Vibrations’, a phenomenon he first predicted in 1990 and used as the title of his first book after his ‘eyes opened’." http://www.davidickebooks.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=246

Apparently all is revealed in David Icke's latest book.

He is still holding tight on why the messiah wears a shell suit.

Retro Cat":1879sg0m said:
Raging_Bulls":1879sg0m said:
The moon itself is fake. It's all a conspiracy.
The Americans designed the moon and launched it into orbit with the intention of keeping the Soviet scientists busy. Then in 1969 they demoralized them completely by releasing the film of the moon landing.

The landing itself is real, but was filmed in area 51, where they built the moon.

The conspiracy evidence is pretty persuasive though...

http://users.telenet.be/vdmoortel/dirk/ ... nding.html

The documentary those stills are taken from was part of a series, another episode also included footage of the Area 51 staff canteen and some of the advanced robotic technology available...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=wfsMZKwqw3w

m ythbusters debunked the foil hat brigade...its on the tube if you want to watch it..plus you could just use a very strong telescope and have a look at the landing zone yourself

I think one of the strongest arguments against the tin-hat brigade was given by one of the astronauts during the film "in the Shadow of the Moon" (I think it may have been Gene Cerney, but am prepared to be corrected on this). He said words to the effect that. "Did we fake it? Hell no. There were 3 million americans involved in this. Do you really think they'd be able to keep a fake moon landing secret? If you tell two people a secret, one of them will blab. So 3 million people keeping a faked moon landing secret? Don;t be daft."

He also said something about "If you were going to fake it, why do it 6 times? You'd stop at one."

Latest posts

Back