isn't selling stuff a pain in the bum!

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
i have some bike parts, sitting doing nothing, i have some other car related stuff doing nothing

i don't desperately need the money, but it would be useful, but i find the annoying thing is whether i should sell or not :? it's that nagging feeling that i might need those parts again and then ending up having to look for them and buy them again.

to sell or not to sell that is the question! :x

not only that, the hassle of selling, the packing, the posting, what a faff!

grumble over :roll:

My thinking lately

Need money = Sell

Dont need the money = Save the what seems endless pain these days

If you don't need the money or space, then hang on to them. I've lost count of the times I've sold something because I thought I'd never need it, or I needed the funds, and then found that I really did need it...

I have loads of old bike bits, including frames, that I need to get rid of but just can't be bothered with the hassle of selling. The way its going, they'll end up at the tip.

Russell":1tgz8kjw said:
I have loads of old bike bits, including frames, that I need to get rid of but just can't be bothered with the hassle of selling. The way its going, they'll end up at the tip.

Save them all and attend a local bike jumble, pay about £7 for a stall and price the stuff up on the table and most will sell, thats if there is a close one near by :?

Back