NWA:Hayfield ~ Saturday 8th December 2012 ~ AFTERMATH - Pg1

was just being nosey and wondered what Mark TT had commented on & found this thread...
Your mental! I loved that area when we did it on the mass tresspass ride earlier in the year. But to go back in the snow, hats off to you sirs. Whilst others are bickering about BOTM (I haven't read it, can't be arsed, assume its all beeen said before) your out riding what looked like an absolute epic.
I think there should be a RIDE of the month competion. This would get my vote. :D

haha, I'm loving this, ego overload! :LOL:

I've got Gav (Easy_Rider) to thank for my survival, although Martin more than coped on period treads I was very grateful for these bad boys
20121128_063823.jpg

Despite thinking I had a mechanical when I first got them onto tarmac! :LOL:

That and Mrs.Crumb's amazing gingerbread men - I could have eaten an army of them :D

marc two tone":ubd0yuph said:
that pine mountain is deee-licious :cool:

credit to you both for having a go at that, i would have gone back to bed, with the same dose of bovril.

thanks. :cool:
cheers Marc, it rides really well too, and the Prestige tubing has a good feel.

I was over the hill (literally) around Holme Moss on the day - was equally unrideable down on the trails, but undeniably scenic... Turned into a road ride after a lengthy debate amongst the group over a steam pudding and chips.

Attachments

• Merlin Country.jpg
    Merlin Country.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,181
I was out in and around Macclesfield Forest on our local xmas ride, otherwise I would've joined you.

483556_10151176253286297_1251665715_n.jpg

Riding the ice sheets down Charity Lane is a bit difficult at the best of times, but when you're dressed as George from Rainbow....

drystonepaul":danw2xb0 said:
I was out in and around Macclesfield Forest on our local xmas ride, otherwise I would've joined you.

Riding the ice sheets down Charity Lane is a bit difficult at the best of times, but when you're dressed as George from Rainbow....

at least it was frozen, otherwise you may have slipped into character and fancied a bit of mud wallowing

Back