Carter USM, it's been too long!

Nah, I think it's just nostalgia kickin in hard. But keep her eyes peeled. As there's been a lot of reunion stuff happening over the last few years.

Loads of 'those' bands got back together for the mega city 4 'wiz memorial gig'.

love carter bitd, after reviving jesus jones, i can see the old tape collection getting bigger again :D

They toured 2 or 3 years ago. Went to see them at the Academy in Birmingham. No drummer, just jimbob, fruitbat and a drum machine as it should be. Very enjoyable.

Never saw them BITD sadly, by the time I was old enough to get to gigs further afield they'd gone off the boil a bit..

Fruitbat has a new band called abdou japarov (after the cyclist). I caught them live a few years ago and they were great

The last time I saw them was at islington academy 4yrs ago ish. Was a Mega City Four gig... For four Wiz after the lead singer tragically passed away. My forum names one of their songs that I related to as a kid. The gig was an awesome line up. Obviously Mega City Four, Carter USM, Ned's Atomic Dustbin, Senseless Things, Therapy and a few other I can't remember. The highlight of the Carter set was a sell out crowd chanting 'you fat bast*#d'. Was the same feeling when I saw em in the early 90's
:cool:
Ironically I'm now 30 something
:LOL:

Was gutted when I head about wiz. I remember going to see the senseless things at the Astoria (rip) as one of my first London gigs and we arrived to find mc4 doing the opening slot as a surprise support, followed by leather face.

Back