Bianchi Via Nirone 53CM 2010 Road Bike

thestick

Retro Newbie
Up for sale is my Coast to Coast Bianchi.
Handmade in Italy hydro formed triple butted aluminium frame with kevlar carbon fork.
Size is 53 cm.

It has accumulated a total of 500+ spent to maintain. Includes a recent service, new headset and rear derailleur.

105 double groupset with Ultegra brakes and 11-28 cassette. Shimano R501 wheelsets. New SIS + Dura ace cable housing and all new cables, Deda white bar tape. Upgraded like 300 miles ago.
50/34 FSA Vero chainset.
42 cm Deda Piega handlebar with 80mm Reparto Corse stem. 31.6 carbon alloy post.
Conti. Gatorskin Folding 23c - like 300 miles++ from new.

DSCN6475.jpg

DSCN6478.jpg

Condition - Buyer won't be disappointed I say, everything works like new. But as a 2 year old bike, it has got cosmetics flaw - chips and scuffs most notably 1 paint chip on top tube with 3 paint wrinkles. Some chips and scuffs on rear stays. Recent visit to a bike shop has caused a 1 cm tear on bar tape but still intact and works.

I used it as a daily commute to uni. only. It has only been on a sportive once for 80 miles.
Does not come with the seat pictured - Buyer will have a lightweight RSP titanium saddle. Pedals and bottle cage also not included.

Asking for 650GBP, I cannot do any less. Collection in Bristol BS1.
I will consider posting but buyer will pay for cost.

Any question just post it here or pm. Thanks.
blackstick

My dad has one of these, comfyist bike I've ever ridden and it wasn't even specced to fit me. If it was celeste I'd be biting your arm off!

Good luck with the sale :D

Back