Scum villages - a bit defeatist?

It's cultural.......they have it hard over there, so appear forceful at times or rude, once they see your alright, they are just like us :D

fsr-si, i dont doubt your experience, but my overriding experience of' newcomers' has only been positive. when i started working as a heating engineer (gas man) I would work in a lot of rental prems with single male poles sharing and hot bedding whilst working all jobs and all ours. now 15 years later they are disappearing and being replaced by families.

plus they usually give me cake :cool:

I think it's a great idea try living next to drug dealers etc and see if it doesnt change your views. I've had to spend the last few days running around sorting out stolen manhole covers outside a nursery. why should decent people be forced to have arseholes live beside them. If I had my way those anti social types would have their kids removed into care and dumped onto the streets or a camp where they have to make their own shelter and stay there until such times as they can be trusted to live quietly.

But I suppose that makes me a BNP/EDL supporter for those who say that have you ever had to live underneath smack dealer and clowns who think it's acceptable to turn the music full blast up at 3am on a Monday morning? I have and it;s a pain in the sherrifs badge

Ok I'll say it.

Euthanasia. It'll never happen in a sane world but it really is the only cure for these idiots. Sadly like capital punishment, knowing where to draw the line is the big problem.

Back