christmas drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm in for both. got an evening pass and a ride pass.
i almost punched the air when she said yes twice....

Excellent!

so far we have

BCM + Mrs BCM
Danno + Mrs Danno
godders + ?Mrs godders
twain
kampos +?1
warpedboy2 + warpedwife2
RetroCat
TGR
Klein-Mad-Chris +?1

that's a potential 15 of us so far.

Will make enquiries this weekend to see how we stand.

I'm also tempted to say eat at will, rather than a formal time - thoughts on this...

I'm also tempted to say eat at will, rather than a formal time - thoughts on this...[/quote]

Im having my dinner now ...........is this to early ?

Mick ;)

TheGreenRabbit":3gfto9pp said:
So 15th December in Hove, what time 6pm ?

BCM - There is a train from Angmering at 5.23 gets into Hove at 5.50, on that day, perhaps this could be the Retrobike Holiday Express !!!

I think this can be done..it might have to be one later - the zoo needs feeding!

Have spoken to the venue & its kind of 1st come 1st served with the tables, but they are happy for us to be in the bar and take over a small section of it. I've suggested that food is ad hock and that suits them better as they have 2 Xmas parties on that night too

Sorry for the late reply, I'm in for the drinks, I will endeavor to get one of my bikes fixed so I can cycle and therefore drink.

Apologies for the lateness of this - Mrs BCM told me last night that it's her work do on the same evening in Shoreham, so we're one down :( she's quite miffed

also, this is starting to look more and more like a very boozy evening - anyone out on the ride the next day looked at the weather?? :LOL:

Don't worry about the weather.

We can simply keep ourselves warm by vomiting on each other at the top of the climbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back