The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orange Aluminium O Circa 1993 in Purple

It must be very rare as we have a lot of interest. Looks like we maybe splitting...........if the price is right.

... Just wondering what is it worth?

7215738050_405af21af2_b.jpg

7216411084_28375e28b7_b.jpg

Orange O Mountain Bike Rebuilt and Serviced (1991?)

Hi,

We have an Orange O in the shop. We have serviced it and it's ready to roll with semi-slick tyres.
Deore XT Bar Mounted Thumb Shifters
Deore DX Mechs

Frame in VGC apart from a bit of paint damage on the second picture below:

Any ideas on a Sale Price as we're unsure:
main.php

main.php

Thanks in Advance

Re: Orange O Mountain Bike Rebuilt and Serviced (1991?)

Cycle:Recycle":3f6ueg1p said:
We have an Orange O in the shop.
More informed people that me were quoting high £100s for the more desirable purple ano Orange above so I'd say low £100s for this one.

lrh":2yhrqzgp said:
Cycle:Recycle":2yhrqzgp said:
We have an Orange O in the shop.
More informed people that me were quoting high £100s for the more desirable purple ano Orange above so I'd say low £100s for this one.

I'd agree, the shifters a worth a bit but that's it!

Rampage":21jeaqkc said:
I'd agree, the shifters a worth a bit but that's it!
I think the mechs, chainset and brakes would scrub up too but most buyers would be trading them in for minty parts and looking at a respray.

Re: Orange P7

TS14":34eidbcb said:
To fund a new build and with regret I’m thinking of selling my orange P7. The frame is 19" and in near perfect condition with no rust or dents just scratches to the lacquer.
The bike is a 1994 model Lx spec wit Pace RC 35 forks and use suspension seat post, unfortunately the rear wheel bars and stem are not original and I’m unable to find them.
A smaller, similar spec P7 with Pace forks just reached over £200 on ebay today but I reckon you're looking at around £250.

2012-12-04194748.jpg

I was looking at a Price of the Pace forks recently as we have a set in the shop and if in good working order can reach over £100 themselves, with decent Old School shimano deore kit in GC (becoming more expensive) and from the look of the pictures you've put I'd agree with the last valuer and say around £250

Cycle:Recycle":qk8ot4ou said:
Hi,

We have an Orange O in the shop. We have serviced it and it's ready to roll with semi-slick tyres.
Deore XT Bar Mounted Thumb Shifters
Deore DX Mechs

Frame in VGC apart from a bit of paint damage on the second picture below:

Any ideas on a Sale Price as we're unsure:
main.php

main.php

Thanks in Advance

The Aluminium 'O' is a funny old thing and just not as desirable for some reason then other early 90's Orange. Saying that, I'd say your orange/white is worth the same as the purple one as orange/white is the classic colour. don't think the purple one would see much more then £150 complete though, unless someone reaaalllly wants it. As was mentioned before, a purple frame was almost given away a year or so ago on here because no one wanted it.

Both bikes should find a home for between £100 and £150 but I think you'd struggle to get much more. Always worth a shot but don't be suprised if they don't sell.

As you know, I've expressed an interest in the orange/white so feel free to ignore what I say! :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back