White Kilauea, finished ( for now ) pics

Re: Original

haggis1978":fqfkfmjp said:
Are you keeping it original Jones? If so you're going to have to hunt down the original tyres (Mr Dirt and The Cleaner) as well as some Ritchey pads, black at the front and red at the back and the SRT-600 gripshift. I personally wouldn't bother with the gripshift as i think its awful. There's something about twisting your wrist and moving your hand position whilst going at speed over bumps that doesnt agree with me.

I still have my The Cleaner tyre at home but it has a split sidewall. :cry: Not sure what happened to Mr Dirt. Liked those tyres though, not bad for own brand ones. As regards the gripshift, first item I changed on the bike (for LX rapidfire and later XT rapidfire when I got V-brakes). I don't really classify removing them as making it non-original since so many people did it at the shop when they bought one...

Still a few little bits to sort out but its VERY nearly there even with the hangover from hell :?

fk1.jpg

fk2.jpg

kfz3.jpg

kfz4.jpg

kfz5.jpg

kfz6.jpg

Me and my hangover thats what :LOL: I must have shoved it around when I was fiddleing with it earlier :roll: all sorted now ;)

bik1.jpg

Back