My complete collection together

jimbog

Senior Retro Guru
Had a good clear out of the shed and thought that I would take a few piccies of the complete collection. Thoughts welcome!

001-8.jpg

002-6.jpg

003-6.jpg

004-5.jpg

012-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

retrocomeback":1zpjw4ge said:
Nice collection, but to store all of those surely your shed is actually a tardis? ;)

Haha, no one in the hall and the missus usually has one or two bikes by the bedside! Thinking of selling the dyna tech encounter (silver and purple) and maybe the Eldridge grade. Not sure yet though.

Raleighracer":19m6ybs1 said:
Lovely collection, which ones get ridden the most?

What bars are on the alpinstars?

At the moment only the kona kula, marin palisades and dyna tech Diablo dx are complete so these get the most rides. The alpinestars just needs the brakes and gears setting up. Not sure what to do with the others as funds are a bit low :-(

The bars on the alpinestars are the original but painted neon yellow. I have fitted pink alpinestars decals and clear grips with retrobike stickers underneath. Will post a pic if I get a chance.

Raleighracer":8ikujh59 said:

Not counting the modern bike, there isn't a finish bike in that collection of mediocrity. So I'd say none of them get ridden. :LOL:

rumpfy":36e5w5c9 said:
Raleighracer":36e5w5c9 said:

No counting the modern bike, there isn't a finish bike in that collection of mediocrity. So I'd say none of them get ridden. :LOL:

:roll:

Looks like you need to concentrate on one bike at a time!

That Diablo looks really nice - the ATAC stuff looks much better than the standard kit that comes on it - suits it very well.

I'd say you need to pay a bit more attention to details. The brown Charge saddle looks out of place - black or white would be better. Might be best to keep half that amount of bikes and use the money earnt selling the others to improve the rest.

It is very easy to buy lots of frames and forks but it then means you tend to get loads of unfinished projects. I'd prefer to see one or two really nicely finished cheaper bikes than half a dozen half hearted attempts.

Back